Friday, August 7, 2009

All is Lost

So, we went to the fire station today with some friends and I got some seriously cute pics of Cole. I thought that I would share them, but when I went to download them to my computer they were missing! I have no idea where they went, but my card is empty. I lost a ton of pics from this summer. I am devastated, but hopeful that Ben can somehow fix it.

If I ever figure out what happened and get my pics back I'll post some. If not, I guess we'll just have to go to the fire station and take some more. I don't think Cole will complain :)

1 comment:

allegra said...

ugh. sorry about the pics you guys! that is always annoying. it's never happened on my camera, but right before leaving boston we had my friend take some pics of our family on MIT campus, and they all got lost too. sometimes technology sucks.

i vote you go back and get some more:) that way you can update the blog again. i'm already harassing you for updates.

and i just remembered i never called you back? what the? i'm so sorry! tomorrow, i promise!