Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Temple Square!

My favorite part of Christmas in Utah is seeing the lights at Temple Square! I made it a top priority to go. No one else really wanted to, but we went anyway and I enjoyed the beauty with my family :)





 I finally saw smiles from everyone else when we went inside the warm JSMB and got some hot chocolate and cookies :)




Grandma and Grandpa and the Edgmons went home after we warmed up, but our little family ventured over to City Creek to see a little bit more of Salt Lake City while we are here. We found the awesome water fountain with fire show that they have there! 



We also rode the TRAX train for one stop for the kids...only one because someone had vomited on the floor and I couldn't handle the smell any longer :(
We had a wonderful night in the beautiful Salt Lake City! I sure do miss this place!

No comments: