Tuesday, May 14, 2013

St. Thomas

Our day on the US Virgin Island of St. Thomas was spectacular!
We started out with a ride on the Screaming Eagle speed boat. It was a thrilling ride (kind of like riding a jet ski) and a windy and wet tour of the beautiful island. We even got to see the secluded Indian Rock that you can only see from out on a boat, so not many tourists get to see it we were told. Ben and I got the awesome front seat!! We were able to see the amazing views with no one blocking our view...and I was sitting right next to the driver so I knew when he was going to suddenly break and soak us all so I could duck my head :)


 






We took a walk on the boardwalk along the ocean to do some shopping at the flea market. Along the way we some some fun wildlife, as well as pirate ships and a fire truck we thought the kids would like to see :)







St. Thomas is a dreamy island I have only seen in the movies! I wish we could have stayed longer and seen more. Maybe we can come back when Ben is a real doctor...hey I can always dream :)



No comments: