Sunday, May 12, 2013

Half Moon Cay

Happy Mother's Day from Half Moon Cay!
I have to admit, I was a little depressed to wake up on Mother's Day without my kiddos. I pretty much got jipped when it came to Mother's Day this year. The only thing I got was a rose at dinner from the waiter. I was really missing my sweet babies today! I tried to keep a happy face on for Ben though so I didn't ruin his vacation....and it wasn't that hard to be happy while on Carnival's private island in the Caribbean :)

Half Moon Cay had white beaches and clear blue water. It was a beautiful way to spend the day. We even got some snorkeling in. We were able to get up close and personal with the fish. Although most of the fish blended well with the white sand, there were a few colorful ones and even a few barracudas! 
  








When we had enough of the snorkeling we relaxed on the ocean together on a huge mat. The boys had fun trying to dump us all in the water...it' was nice for them to be young and carefree without kids and school/work for a day! And we all got fried in the bright sun!! 


Even though we were all burnt to a crisp, we were still able to enjoy dinner and a show. And wish the Pettits a happy anniversary!


No comments: