Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bon Voyage

Friday May 10, 2013 was a sad day full of tears for this momma. Ben made me leave my kids, who were all too eager to leave me to play with cousins :), and whisked me away to sunny Ft. Lauderdale Florida. I know...why was I crying?
We arrived late in the night and took a taxi to the party room...a hotel room that we shared with our good friends the Pettits and the Pfeiffers. It took me back to my single days. Danna, Nicole and I shared the bed and Ryan, Mike and Ben shared the couch. It was a late night full of laughs, and an early morning with six of us getting ready in one bathroom for our cruise. Good times!


We left the hotel and took a shuttle to the dock where we would finally get to embark the Carnival Liberty and start our much needed graduation trip!!


  




After exploring the massive cruise ship and relaxing for a bit, we ventured to the front of the ship to watch the spectacular view as we left port and started our adventure at sea!


  


We had the first of many amazing gluttonous dinners followed by relaxing on what would become our favorite deck. Ahhh, sweet serenity!

Caribbean here we come!!

No comments: