Sunday, May 20, 2012

Siblings Day

Cole asked last week when Brother's Day is. He was so excited about Mother's Day and he knows that Father's Day is coming up, so naturally he wondered about Brother's Day. It's only fair I guess. So Ben and I decided that we would have Brother's and Sister's Day or Siblings Day today.

When I told Cole we were going to have Brother's Day he said "Yeah! And you get to bring me breakfast in bed! Ellie, mommy is going to make us cinammon rolls and bring them to us in our beds!" I didn't know what   I was getting myself into :)

I didn't disappoint. The kids got cinammon rolls with their breakfast, and we even brought it to them in bed:

They also got a little present. We got them their own little chairs that they have been begging for:


Cole and Elise were so excited all morning! Even though they get spoiled all the time and the last thing we need is another holiday for them to get spoiled, Ben and I had a fun time making our kids feel special. We are so lucky to have these two little angels in our lives. They bring so much joy into our home and we are so grateful for them!

No comments: