Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chocolate Makes It All Better!

The other day Ellie bonked her face and got an owie on her cheek. She was crying about it, and trying to distract her I said "Here El, have an oreo. It will make you feel better." (I know, I am a terrible example and I'm training her to be a fat kid that turns to chocolate to feel better...but it really helps!) 
Whimpering, she took the oreo from me and said "O-tay". Then she put the cookie on her owie and said "Like dis?" I was laughing so hard all I could say was "yep". 
The chocolate on her owie stopped her crying, so I guess no matter how you use it, chocolate really does make everything all better  :)

2 comments:

Elise said...

She's so cute! I love this story! :)

allegra said...

hahahah! Oh what a maynard! Like mother like daughter:) She is too cute. This made me smile. Hope you have a happy mothers day this weekend my dear friend. When will I ever see you again? I love your blog and kiddos. Just saw baby #3 is a boy. How fun! Boys are so much less work... I love boys!

xo