Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ridin' his Motorcycle

One of the many doctors that Cole gets to see regularly is his opthomologist. We got to drive 2 hrs on Thursday to see Dr. Olsen again. Cole was a big boy and climbed up in the chair without mommy this time.

This is the one doctor that Cole likes to see, probably because there are no needles and he likes the fun toys the assistants use to check his vision


He especially likes the moving animals on the wall. While waiting for the doc, Cole decided to sneak a chair over to pet the doggy. He's pretty smart when it comes to getting something he wants

He knew exactly what to do with the "motorcycle"

The appointment was super fast and easy as usual. When Dr. Olsen pulled out his "motorcycle", as he calls it, Cole knew to put his chin on the chin rest and look into the machine. He didn't need any help at all. He is an awesome patient and such a big boy!

5 comments:

allegra said...

atta boy Cole! what a trooper. he's so cute! Ok, so looking at your header picture, Ben kind of looks like Edward Cullen. Has anyone told him that b/4? Not a lot, but there is definitely a SLIGHT resemblance.:) no? I totally see it. haha.

Tearsa said...

Legs, Ben is offended. Edward of all people? My hubbie isn't a hygienically challenged stoner :) I'm usually told he looks like Clark Kent on Smallville.

allegra said...

haha. ben, what's wrong with being a vampire? they're hot:) edward is decent looking (you know, when he keeps his shirt on.) when it's off, i'm kind of turned off, but that's beside the piont. so it's meant as a compliment:) i'm laughing to myself right now. um, i have NO idea who Clark Kent is from Smallville. Never even heard of Smallville. But then again, I don't watch much TV these days unless it's survivor, the office or the bachelor. yes, the bachelor.

Ben said...

I guess now that I think about it we do have a few similarities... I am pasty white to the point that I'm almost albino, I can climb trees really fast, I have goofy looking hair, I love the Northwest, I want to get Tearsa a Volvo, I can function without sleep, and I love playing baseball in thunderstorms (which by the way you will find out are non-existent in Seattle unfortunately)... oh, and people get turned off when I take my shirt off too.

allegra said...

hey ben, didn't you know white is totally the new tan? i've always thought so. maybe that's the dermatologist 's daughter coming out in me:) hmmm... i know you love seattle so even more reason why i'm convinced you're a vampire cause you wanna live in the darkness. don't deny it. although, you'd be surprised it was SUNNy here the past few days! yay!

and, i'm surprised you know so much about edward and his tendencies. my vampire suspicions confirmed even further...