Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Funny Little Man

Cole is a crack up! He is always saying and doing the funniest things out of the blue that make me laugh. He is such a clown, always trying to make us laugh and laughing at his own jokes :) I was just taking a trip down memory lane of the last few months and thought I would share a few funny moments.

Cole will never look at the camera if he knows I'm trying to take a picture. I could never catch him looking and smiling, which was odd because this kid is constantly smiling and laughing. Something about the camera makes him frown. One day I asked him to give me his biggest smile and this is what I got:

I thought I was on to something...I had finally figured out how to get a look and a smile! So I tried it again, and this is what I got:

So much for that idea. What a goofball! He may not give me the biggest smile anymore, but he does give some pretty hilarious faces :)

He has been fighting me on naps for the past few weeks, but he still needs them so I enforce them. He always plays for awhile before finally giving in. I went in to check on him one day and this is what I found:

Yes, his head is in a box. As long as he's asleep, who really cares? I got some peace and a good laugh!

The other day I was eating something and Cole said "Don't eat dadda's silly momma!"

Cole came up to me one day wearing red oven mitts and said "Look, I'm a lobsta!" I don't know where he comes up with his crazy ideas, but I love them!


He often tells me "I'll be right back mamma, stay right here" when he goes to do something.

The other day I said "Cole should we get you dressed?" and his response was "No thanks, I'm not ready to go bye bye". I learned a valuable lesson: Don't ask a 2 yr old if they want to do something and expect the answer you want.


This morning he asked me where a toy was and I said I thought it was downstairs and he replied "Actually, it's not." This kid hasn't learned yet that moms are always right :)

Just thought I would share a few of his funny moments. I wish that I had them all on video so I can remember them forever. There are so many moments that I thought I could never forget that are already hazy. He is a funny little guy and I love him to bits and pieces!

3 comments:

allegra said...

oh boy. this post had me rolling. geeze what a maynard you have on your hands!:) takes after his momma. haha. a cute maynard, he is adorable! i giggled at those car seat pics as i pictured what you must be doing behind the scences to get those expressions. then i laughed out loud at his head in the box. too much. keep the posts coming. i could use a dose of laughter during the day!

Jason+Lindi said...

So funny!! I love the camera faces, what a boy! I am guessing that he will never learn that Momma is always right but if he does make sure to share your secret!

Elise said...

Oh! He is so funny! I just love Cole. Mylee misses her neighbor. :)