Monday, December 7, 2009

2 Months



My sweet baby girl is 2 months old! I can't believe how fast she has grown. At her two month checkup she was in the 100th %ile for weight (13lb 12oz) and the 90th %ile for height (24in)! She is way chubbier than the other babies her age here...and we love it! We wouldn't want her any other way.

Even though her cheeks way about 5 lbs each she still smiles all the time! She loves to talk and smile, and sometimes she even laughs. Ben always knows how to get a smile out of her. He says it's because he speaks her language, but I think she is just a daddy's girl.

She loves her mommy too (even if it just for my milk). She starts crying every time I leave the house, even when I leave her full and asleep. Somehow she knows when I leave. It makes it even harder to leave her when I have to.

Cole still loves Ellie and he is an awesome big brother! He loves to talk to her, hold her, and take care of her. He is really good at getting us diapers and wipes, and he even wipes her mouth when she drools. I hope that this isn't just a phase and that he always loves his "baby sister"!

Elise is starting to sleep better at nights. Finally! She is a night owl like Ben and Cole, but when she finally goes to sleep about 11 pm she sleeps until about 4 or 5 am. She hasn't been doing it long, so I hope I didn't just jinx it :)

We all love our sweet baby girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family!

No comments: