Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun filled Halloween this year. Cole is finally old enough to understand what's going on and the festivities go on for about a week here in Iowa! The Friday before, we went to the neighborhood Halloween party for Fun Friday (and I forgot my camera!). DMU had a kiddie party for all of the students' kids, with pumpkin painting, games, prizes and food (and I forgot my camera!). Friday night was Beggar's Night where everyone goes trick-or-treating, so we took the kids out in the freezing weather (and Ben remembered the camera!). Saturday night our ward had a Halloween party followed with a Trunk-or-Treat in the parking lot (and I forgot my camera!). Did you catch a theme her? I was a big ditz and never remembered the camera for all of our fun parties. Luckily Ben remembered to get it out for Beggar's Night and we got a few pics, but still not as many as I would have taken. Although we have little proof, we had a fabulous, sugar-loaded Halloween!!

Cole was Dumbo (again) this year. I don't think he remembers last year anyway and, as some of you know, he has been on a Dumbo kick so he was pretty excited to wear it this year. We'll see how many years we can get out of this one :) Luckily his coat fit inside the costume, because it was FREEZING when we went trick-or-treating. I never dressed up Ellie because it was so cold that we just left her bundled in the carrier the whole time.


Since we didn't get any pictures of the baby I'm throwing one in so everyone can see her chubbers! I swear she gains about a pound a week...and I love it!!

2 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

SO much fun, and I love the little chubby! Nothing better than a baby with cheeks!! So is adorable, love it!

allegra said...

she is a chunker...i absolutely love it!!! happy halloween, glad it was a good one.
love you,
legs