Friday, September 25, 2009

One Last Hoorah: Take 2 (AKA Geisler Farms)

As some of you know I was supposed to be induced today. Ben had a big test and we wanted to wait until after the test, but make sure we had the baby while my mom was here, so the plan was to induce me after his test today. The dr. on call decided that she didn't want to induce me on a Friday afternoon so it got postponed until tomorrow morning. We were a little bummed so I tried to make myself go into labor yesterday by painting our living room, but I ended up with less contractions and feeling better than usual.

We decided to make the most of the postponed induction and we had one last fun night out as a family. My mom took us to a yummy dinner at Red Robin, then we met up with some friends at Geisler Farms.

The only crazy animals running around this time were Lucielle, Cole and Jazzlyn


This is an aerial pic of the corn maze...isn't that amazing?!

Making our way through the maze...We found all 11 numbers in the maze!


Cole kept asking the whole way through the maze to ride the tractor. When we finally got through it was dark, but the driver took us for one last hay ride behind the tractor. It was so bumpy I was sure it would put me into labor...but no such Luck. As usual Cole wanted to sit by the girls :)


In the end, we were really glad that I haven't had the baby yet. It was such a fun night, and just the break that all of us needed (especially Ben who studies non-stop). Thank you to the Worthams for helping us have one last night of family fun before our lives our turned upside down!