Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Elise Cathryn Coombs

Our precious baby girl finally arrived on Saturday, September 26 at 2:25 PM. She weighed 8 lb exactly and was 20 1/2 in long. The labor and delivery were easy breezy and she has been a great baby! Now, if we can get her sleeping better at nights she will be a perfect baby!!

We love our Ellie Bug!!


Cole loves to look at "Baby Sister" and play with her and laughs at every noise she makes. He doesn't like her very much when mommy holds her though :)


Ben can't get enough of his "Baby Girl". She already has Daddy wrapped around her little finger!
Life has been a little chaotic since we came home. She sleeps great during the day, but not so well at nights. This has made med school really hard for Ben. And I wouldn't be surviving if my mom wasn't here to help out so much. Cole has been pretty jealous. He has also been throwing up since we got home, so that doesn't really help because he wants me to hold him all the time and gets mad when I hold Elise. Every day is a little better though and we are all really happy. We are so blessed to have this sweet angel in our family!!

3 comments:

family edge said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of Ben holding Elise. It shows how little she is! What a cute baby! Who's camera did you use? You really need me out there taking pictures!
Are you having fun dressing Elise up? Cute bows already on her head!
I tried to work it out to come help you fly home at Christmas, but we are coming home Sunday night and you are leaving to come here on Monday. :(

allegra said...

oh tearsa, she's so cute. i'm glad each day is getting better, and horray for moms helping out. what would we do without them? that last picture tugs at my heart strings a little. ok, a lot. how precious.

Elise said...

She's so precious! I love all the pictures. Does she look like Cole did? I think they definitely look like siblings. I can't wait to come meet her. I wanted to give you some space since you just had her, but we'd love to come by sometime!