Monday, October 18, 2010

Mr. Independent

Cole is either totally independent (because he's a big daddy) or totally dependent (because he's a baby), depending on how he is feeling that day. Today he was Mr. Independent. He said he didn't need a nap because he is a big daddy. I told him too bad and he was having quiet time anyway. I was just settled down for my quiet time when he started crying his frustrated cry, so I went to check on him and this is what I found:


He decided that he needed to change his clothes, but he was struggling. He is usually in "baby mode" in the mornings, so I basically dress him every day and he couldn't quite figure it out. He had his pants on backwards and his shirt upside down and all twisted up. Being the good mom I am, I started laughing and went to get my camera. He finally did figure out how to get his last arm in the shirt and he was pretty proud of himself :)

I eventually helped him get his shirt on the right way, but he insisted that his pants were on right and went out to play. At least he got his shoes on the right feet. I love my funny little man. He gives me a good laugh every day!

No comments: