Thursday, September 9, 2010

Preschool

Cole had his very first day of preschool today! He was really excited, but a little nervous. He kept asking if I was going to leave him there, so I had to remind him of all his friends that would be there and that we had met his teachers. He finally decided it would be okay and said "I'm a big boy and get to go to school like Daddy!"

Cole with his friends Katelyn, Kylie, Aubrey, Brooklyn, and Rykker, waiting for class to start
When I picked him up he told me every little detail of his 2 1/2 hrs of school...and everything was so exciting!! I'm so glad that he likes his school. It makes it easier for me to let my baby boy grow up :)

3 comments:

allegra said...

cole totally has your lips tearsa. i just love him!

Ben said...

I love our little guy! Too bad he is faking sick to get out of school already. :)

Elise said...

He looks so adorable and excited!! What a sweet boy.