Monday, September 20, 2010

Forecast Fail

I set up a photo shoot for my kids today. We scheduled it for today because it was forecasted to be the only sunny day all week and we were going to do it outside at a park. When I woke up this morning it was a foggy, misty, soggy, cold morning. Thank you Iowa. We postponed the photo shoot, and since our morning was now free Cole talked me into going to the mall to play.






When we walked out of the mall it was a bright, sunny, hot and slightly humid day. What the? Now we had perfect photo shoot weather, but no photographer. That's Iowa for you.

There is a highlight to this story though. We went shoe shopping while we were at the mall. I put a pair of shoes on Elise and had her stand in them to see if they fit right. Without hesitating, Elise took two steps by herself to get to the wall of shoes! I'm not lying when I say this girl loves shoes :)

No comments: