Tuesday, April 5, 2016

6 months of joy!

Brynlee had her 6 month check up today. She weighs 19 lbs. 12 oz., has two teeth, loves to talk, eats everything, wants constant attention from everyone, and according to the doctor has a "strong personality" haha. 
I managed to capture the many faces of her personality today! First, and my personal favorite, is her "I see Mommy!" face; second is her "Mommy is walking away" face; third is her "I'm not getting my way" face; fourth is her courtesy laugh smile; fifth is peekaboo; sixth is her "I'm cute and I know it" face; seventh is her Cabbage Patch face; eighth is her stank face; and last of all is her bored face. This girl is extremely demanding and loads of fun at the same time. We love her strong personality and everything else about her...especially her kissable, squeezable chubs!!

No comments: