Sunday, February 28, 2016

February Happenings

Here's a quick rundown on our February:
It started out super nice...so nice that we were able to break out the skateboard and enjoy the great outdoors!

 Cole showed Common Core math who's boss and Dax took a nap on his head ;)

 Brynlee received her jedi powers...the force is strong with this one!


 RicAnn talked me into painting the boy's bedroom wall to look like a baseball! She said it would be easy...it was a pain...but it turned out cool ;)
 Brynlee started rolling over!! I guess she hasn't been too spoiled by everyone holding her all the time :)
 Cole had a Star Wars themed Blue and Gold Banquet this year. Seriously, Star Wars is taking over!

 Jentry and Cam stayed with us for a week...and Jentry puked almost the whole time...and gave the stomach bug to me :(
 Miss Elise spent lots of time tumbling with her cute friends!!



I feel like life is passing me by and I'm just trying to keep up. Although life is flying by, it's really wonderful with this cute fam of mine!! I just hope that I don't blink and miss it all ;)

No comments: