Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December Fun

Just a few fun things that have happened this month:
*Daddy bought some funny beanies with beards attached and the boys had fun playing around with those :)

 *Ellie had been loving tumbling with Mr. John...and Dax and Brynlee had a little snooze fest one day haha. Yes, that is Dax in the baby seat. He stayed asleep as I carried him in so I got B out of her seat and laid him in it so he'd have a place to sleep...then B fell asleep on my lap. I have to get creative sometimes as a mom of 4 who has to do most of it on my own ;)



 *Ben and I finally got a night out on the town!! We got to get all dressed up and go to the Resident Holiday Party at the Marriott Marquis downtown...And Brynlee tagged along ;) It was a fun night out for me, but it's pretty obvious that Ben is sleep deprived haha.
 *Dax has spent lots of time loving on his baby sister while the big kids are at school. The other day he covered Brynlee in blankets and surrounded her by stuffed animals so she'd be all cozy. She may have felt a little smothered, but he did it all out of love :)
 
 *I think Ben loves having a little baby because it gives him an excuse to sit down and catch up on some much needed sleep as he snoozes with her ;)

No comments: