Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Days with Dax

I thought that Dax would have a hard time being the only child left at home while the big kids are at school...and I would have a hard time entertaining him, but we have been having a blast!! This kid is so easy going and fun to be around! He is happy to help me with things or play on his own. The few times he has asked to do something I have been more than happy to stop what I'm doing and do something fun with him. We had a few of those moments this week.
Dax asked to play outside after we got back from the grocery store a couple of days ago. He pulled out his skateboard and we both tried it ;) This kid is a stud!!




Today he asked to walk to the "water park" to play. I didn't realize the water features would still work so he played in the water in his clothes...and he loved it!! It was so fun to see his huge smile as he ran through the water and got soaked to the bone ;)

I sure love my little buddy and I'm so glad that we get to hang out together all day!!





No comments: