Thursday, November 20, 2014

Turkey Shoot


Cole's cub scout troop had a turkey shoot for pack meeting tonight. The boys were all supposed to make their own bow and arrows. Gpa Coombs helped Cole find his bow when they were visiting and I helped find the arrows. Daddy whittled everything and strung the bow. And I helped make the arrows safe by padding the tips :) It ended up being a pretty small bow with really small arrows. I thought the other large bows we saw would outdo Cole's. But I thought wrong! Cole ended up getting the most points in his den! He then participated in the shoot off for all the den winners his age and won that as well! He even got a bullseye! For winning he was given a Bass Pro Shop gift card. He was so excited and I was so proud of my little archer!


 
Way to go Cole buddy!!

No comments: