Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun filled Halloween week, as usual. I don't know why Halloween lasts for a week, but it's sure fun! Unfortunately, I have become terrible at taking pictures :/ Luckily, I did manage to remember to snap a few for most of the events.

Our ward had an activity Wednesday night with games and trunk or treating. We invited Cole's friend Josh and his family who came. It was fun...so fun I didn't take any pictures.

Thursday night we went to the Boo Bash at the high school. The kids got a ton of treats and were able to play a lot of fun games!




Halloween day was a little crazy. Cole's school had a party and a parade. The parade is pretty much in our back yard so Dax and I were able to see him for a sec.  
 Ellie's preschool also had a party. Dax and I got to help hand out candy while they were "trick or treating" inside. Then all the kids put on a little show for us, singing all the fun Halloween songs they had learned!

 (Ellie, Victoria, Hailey, Kason, Elise and Mrs. Iverson)
 Last, but not least, we went trick or treating in the FREEZING cold! Daddy had to work kind of late,  and we don't have much of a neighborhood yet, so the kids and I went with the Monson's. It was so cold that I was holding Dax and Ellie and couldn't take pictures. I wish I had gotten a picture of Dax in his adorable Dumbo costume with Kate in her cute Olaf costume. We made it down their street before Dax, Kate and Ellie were too cold and wanted to go home. Hailey and Cole were die hard and didn't want to stop, so Kyle took them for another hour! I have this one picture courtesy of Kyle:

 They finally came home because their bags were too full to carry anymore candy ;) Becca pulled out her scale and weighed Cole's back at a whopping 4 lb 12 oz! We have way too much candy at our house!! Good thing the Pettit's are coming tonight to help us eat it all!!


No comments: