Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Preschool!

My baby girl started her last year of preschool today! They tried to send her to the kindergarten line when we dropped Cole off at school his first day and it made me so grateful she still has one more year of preschool so I can have more time with my sassy sweetheart :)



 Dax grabbed a backpack and posed for me like it was his first day of school too :) After all, my baby can do anything the big kids do! 
Ellie was so excited to get to school that we got there 15 minutes early, so she practiced being queen of the school while we waited :)

 Before I knew it, my princess was heading through the double red doors to preschool with Mrs. Iverson. She had a blast on her first day with her friends, and Dax and I enjoyed some much needed quiet time/nap time. We all love preschool :)

No comments: