Friday, February 14, 2014

18 Months

My baby boy is 18 months!
I can't believe how fast my little Dax man is growing up. Today at his check up he measured 34 inches tall and 26 lbs. He jabbers non stop and says a handful of  understandable words :) He has the funniest laugh and sense of humor. He wants to be big like his brother and sister, thinks he can do anything. He is my little dare devil, jumping off of anything for fun or climbing up high to get something he wants. And with his big blue eyes and sweet face he can pretty much get away with anything :) He is a major tease, but he also gives the best loves and is super cute when he blows kisses!
This cool kid just keeps getting more and more awesome! He has the funniest personality. He is all boy and makes even the girliest things look good :)

 I love my sweet, funny, chubby, smart, adorable, loving baby boy!!

No comments: