Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Daxton!!

My Bubbers is 1!! 
I can't believe how fast this year has gone. My baby is growing up way too fast! 

This sweet little guy LOVES balls and sticks, so he got a baseball cake this year. He loved the fire, but we managed to prevent another Ellie incident and stopped him before he burned his finger. He was hesitant to eat the cake, which is odd because he eats balls all the time :) Once he tasted it he dug right in though. 





As all one year olds he loved the wrapping paper more than his presents...and his siblings were way more interested in the presents...but he played along and humored us all :)




I sure love this funny little guy!! He has the sweetest little face that none of us can resist. He gets kisses all day long, if not from me then from Cole and Ellie. 
Dax has the most contagious laugh. We all will do anything to get this guy giggling, and just about anything he does gets us giggling with him. 
His new thing is tickling while he says "tika tika tika". It is pretty darn adorable :) 
Dax is also crazy adventurous. He climbs on everything and manages to get into everything. He is a handful...and I love it!!
 He loves to play with balls, and even tries to dribble :) He also loves to throw balls at us...well for that matter he loves to throw anything, especially at Ellie. 
Dax has started mimicking us. When he wants something he points at it and says "dis". He's jabbering away right now, and I'm pretty sure it will be understandable pretty soon!
My very favorite Daxism is his kisses. He gives the best kisses and his blow kisses are adorable!!



Dax's big blue eyes, adorable chubby cheeks and super sweet smile melt my heart!! I sure love this little guy and I'm so glad that he is mine! 
Happy birthday little bubba!!!

No comments: