Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bear Lake

Mindy invited us to Bear Lake to stay at her friend's timeshare...so I got to go to Bear Lake for my birthday!!

We had a blast hanging out in the pool with cousins!
Cole had fun "swimming by himself" and with Maryn's girls:



Dax and Ben had a great time "splashing" around in the baby pool :)



Ellie has issues with water up her nose so she spent most of her time in the baby pool too. She had a blast hanging out with Edyn, Dax and Daddy:

  

After dinner and ice cream Ben, Cole and Ellie hit the mini golf course. Ellie took a few lessons from proffesional golfer Daddy:



 Cole didn't need any help. He's basically a pro already. Just look at that form :)






 Dax had fun hanging out with the big cousins back at the condo...although I think Landon and Brittyn had more fun playing with their favorite cousin baby Daxton :) No one can get enough of this little guy!!

Our second day at Bear Lake was my birthday-the big 30!
Our little family decided to head down to the beach, but we forgot a few things so Ben and the kids waited under a tree while I ran back...by the time I got back to them Dax and Ben were both asleep :)

Dax stayed asleep when we got to the beach...

 Cole and I headed to the water...

and Ellie and Ben started in on their super amazing sand castle:


Cole decided to pitch in on the sand castle...


 And Dax finally woke up!! And he was super ornery! We got some good cuddle time in under the umbrella. Here is a terrible picture to prove I was actually there on my bday :) 
 Dax eventually decided to explore, and by explore I mean eat the sand and then throw it :) And we eventually even made it to the sand castle where Dax had a ball splashing in the moat!




I had a super fabulous day at the beach with my cute little family! Afterward we went out for pizza and a Bear Lake milkshake with my parents and Mindy's family. And Ben, being the best husband ever, made me homemade cheesecake!! So far it is great to be 30!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I love these pics! This is where I'm from! I'm glad you had fun in Bear Lake. It's a great place. And happy bday to you, Tearsa!