Saturday, February 9, 2013

6 months!!


My sweet baby boy is 6 months old!! I can't believe how fast he is growing!
At 6 months he is 18 lbs 11 oz (66th percentile) and 28 in (90th percentile)

Dax has the cutest personality! He is very playful and has a good sense of humor. It's super easy to get him to giggle...especially for Daddy and Cole :) 

Dax is rolling around and eating like a champ! He still LOVES to jump, which is good because he has a lot of energy!! He also is fascinated with his hands and feet...and for some reason the wall :)

He says Dada all the time...we are still working on mama :)

Everyone loves this little guy! He is constantly being hugged and squeezed...
No one can resist that cute face with those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks!!
I have had two different people tell me he is the cutest baby...and they both have babies :)
He's got it all: the looks and the personality!

I love my sweet, funny, chubby, adorable, giggly little guy!! I can't get enough of him!!

No comments: