Friday, October 12, 2012

Trouble

This girl keeps me on my toes! Ellie is very curious and I often catch her doing something naughty...but funny :) I took some pics this week of a few times I found her being naughty funny.

One night this week she reverted to baby mode. I found her in Daxton's swing. She had turned it on and then snapped herself in :)

One morning I was feeding Daxton and it got really quiet. I yelled to ask her what she was doing and she came running in with nail polish saying "look mommy, I painted my toes!" She was awfully proud of herself, and I can't blame her because she did a pretty good job :) And somehow she didn't get nail polish on anything but feet and hands!

She makes my life fun and interesting. I love her adventurous spirit...even when it gets her into trouble! 

No comments: