Monday, July 23, 2012

Cole is 5!!

My baby boy turned 5 today! I can't believe how fast the years have gone.

 Cole was so excited for his presents he woke us up to open them first thing :)
He was thrilled with all of his presents, but especially his first set of legos and the John Deere semi he has had his eye on!

Cole blew out candles on his birthday waffle this morning since I forgot them for his cake at his party :)

Cole wanted to go to the zoo for his birthday to ride the train and the carousel! Our good friends Kim and Iylie came with us. It was sweltering hot, but worth it!


 Cole even got to feed the fishes and Sam the giraffe today!


After our fun day at the zoo we stopped at Target so he could do some birthday shopping with birthday money from the grandparents. He was in heaven being able to pick whatever he wanted!

We went to his favorite restaurant, Red Robin, for dinner. He loved the attention when the waiters sang to him and brought him an ice cream sundae! 

Hope you had a fantastic 5th birthday my sweet, funny, loving, smart, sensitive, imaginative, friendly, handsome, cool, precious boy! You bring a smile to my face every day and you warm my heart with all of your hugs and kisses and sweet compliments. I love you so much and I am so glad that you are mine!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Good choices! The zoo and carousel and Red Robin sound like an awesome bday! We miss all of those things here in OH. Happy bday Cole!