Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snow!

We finally got snow!! Ben and the kids were so excited. I had to drive to work in it today, so I wasn't loving it though :) The kids and Ben played in it all morning, building a snowman and sledding down Grandma and Grandpa Coombs awesome backyard. Since I wasn't there I didn't take any pics. But...when I got home from work we went to Kenzie's elementary and played in the wonderful fluffy snow!!
Cole and Emersyn were able to try skiing for the very first time.
Ben gave Cole a little skiing lesson and he skied down the hill all by himself!!


Ellie had a blast sledding down the hill with cousins!

We even played on the snow covered playground!



We had a ball playing in the snow today!!
Thanks Maryn and Kreg for letting Cole borrow skis and inviting us for a fun afternoon in the snow!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Looks fun!!! Especially to be with family.

allegra said...

Awe, cute pics! I love the snow. I guess that will always be the Utah girl in me. Seattle never really gets it, but lately we have!!

I'm sad I didn't get to see you in Utah. I didn't even get together with any of my friends, actually! All our time was eaten up visiting both families and it was kinda hard to sneak away.. But I miss you friend and hope all is well! Looks like it is!

xo