Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

We celebrated Christmas Eve a night early with the Coombs fam so that everyone could be here. It was a great night! We covered all the basics:

The Nativity
(Cole was Joseph and Elise was the angel)

Cousin gifts


Christmas Jammies

Sugar Cookies


And the talent show (which I forgot to take pics of). It was a fun talent show with our musically talented family...and then there is Cole who sang Jingle Bells and Ellie who danced to all the songs. Hey, at least we contributed.

Luckily Cole was able to make it to the party. You may have noticed his right eye looks a little funny. He has been sick and his right eye has been swollen for two days. I made Ben take him to instacare last night to get him on an antibiotic so that he didn't miss all of the Christmas activities this weekend. It worked. He was back to his normal crazy self tonight...besides the swollen right eye :)

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve Eve with the Coombs family!
And it is still going...the big "kids" are going strong playing games. I love this time of year, I love our family, and I love my Savior.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

No comments: