Friday, August 26, 2011

Racoon River Beach

We went to the beach with some friends today. It's about time too. We hadn't been to the beach all summer and I don't know why because the kids love it and I love relaxing at the beach while they play. We finally made it!

Ellie spent the entire time digging in the sand. She filled buckets and frisbees with Nelson. And of course ended up covered in wet sand from head to toe.



Surprisingly, Cole stayed in the water the whole time. It was cloudy and threatening rain and he is cold blooded so I thought he would end up on my lap wrapped in a towel after a few minutes. He toughed it out though. I guess he was having too much fun with Morgan, Anna, Spencer, Katelyn and Kylie!



Cole looks like he is mad in the pictures, but he was just in his dinosaur mode and if you know Cole you know he doesn't break character easily.

We all had a blast at the beach today! Elise with her sand, Cole with his friends, and Mommy relaxing and talking with the girls. Why don't we do this more often?!

1 comment:

allegra said...

something about sticking your toes in sand is so relaxing to me. I could live at the beach all day. Glad you had fun! Love the pics...