Monday, January 31, 2011

Play 'Till You Drop

We LOVE the mall! I wish I could say it was because we love to shop and find killer deals, but my odds are stacked against me when I take a preschooler and a toddler to the mall with my med-school budget. We have discovered there is much more to the mall than merely shopping!

Cole loves the train (and the Annie's Pretzels behind it),

Elise loves the slides,



And mommy loves to take two worn out kids home to naptime :)
Much better than finding the perfect outfit for a killer deal!

3 comments:

allegra said...

this reminds me of the last time we took our kids to the mall... in Utah, you were preggo, we were with Tara too. It was fun. Wish I could hang out at the mall with you now! Please move to Seattle when you're done with all this med school business. :) You know Ben would love it.

allegra said...

p.s. time zone difference. it's not really 2 am.:) just sayin'....

Lindsey said...

Those pretzel places in the mall always get my business. They seriously smell so good. We miss you guys!