Friday, July 23, 2010

Guess who's 3?!



To celebrate this momentous occasion we invited some of Cole's friends over to play: (Zyan, Eden, Morgan, Coleson, Mylee, Nyah)



It's not a birthday without cupcakes!

Last, but not least, we have the presents:

Thanks Jan & Nyah!



Thanks for the trains Grandma & Grandpa Coombs and GG & Grandpa Green!

After Daddy was done with school we went to the zoo, which is Cole's favorite place lately. Here are the highlights:

We rode the train...


Fed the parakeets...

And saw the giraffes!

It was so hot and humid that we were all wet and sticky by the time we left. So, of course we had to get ice cream!

Phew, that was quite the day! Happy Birthday my Sweet, loving, curious, loud, imaginative, defiant, funny, smart, big boy!!
I love your laugh and how you always make me laugh,
I love how you ask for marshmallows for breakfast, pospsicles for lunch, and pudding for dinner :),
I love that you call Elise "Sweetie Pie" and "Baby Cakes"
I love to sing and dance with you, (especially when you make up the songs yourself),
I love that you give me hugs and kisses and tell me you love me every day,
I love that you drag me outside every day to play so that I don't have to do chores,
I love that you wear big boy underwear now (9 days and going strong!),
I love that you are happy to take all your medicine and do all of your therapy,
I love that you help mommy around the house,
I love to watch you use your imagination to make everything fun,
I love that you take care of your baby sister and make her laugh all day,
I love how I can't stay mad at you because you know how to make me smile,
I love every inch of you and I am so glad that you are mine!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I can't believe he is already 3. WE LOVE YOU!