Friday, April 23, 2010

Privacy

The other day Cole walked in on me in the bathroom. This was our conversation:

Cole: Hi Mommy! Are you going potty?
Me: Yep buddy. Can you leave?
Cole: Nope. Can you play with my giraffe?
Me: After I'm done. Can you give me some privacy?
Cole: Sure!
(a few seconds later)
Cole: Here you go Mommy, a privacy!
Me: That's a truck buddy. Privacy means you leave.
Cole: No, this is a privacy. Here you go. Take it!
Me: Ok, thanks.

By now I was all done and leaving the bathroom anyway...and one thing I've learned is there's no sense in fighting with a 2 yr old :)

3 comments:

family edge said...

We still don't close the door when we go the bathroom in our house! :)

The Coombs' said...

I wish I had a privacy!

Allie said...

That is SO funny! The logic is quite amazing ;)